What is the dependent pass?

Singapore is a business hub where people from all parts of the globe come to work. Expatriates working here can call in their spouse and children to Singapore only once they have the dependent pass. This pass entitles them that they are dependents on the person working in Singapore. The dependents must be below the age of 21 to be eligible for the pass. The employer of the applicant must sponsor the dependent pass or else it will not be accepted.

Those looking to get the dependent pass for Singapore must contact a licensed agency. Singapore Employment Pass is one of these agencies that have the license from the Ministry of Manpower to help those in the need of the dependent pass and other passes.

Show More

Related Articles